Dev's Inn

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place where one can chat among friends and relax at their own leisure. Come by today, tonight, tomorrow! Whenever you can, the Inn will always be open.

2 posters

Introduce yourself!

DevilishlyHandsome49
    DevilishlyHandsome49
    Admin

Introduce yourself!  Empty Introduce yourself!

Post by DevilishlyHandsome49 Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:13 am

This is the thread to introduce yourself if you're new to this forum. Some of you here may already know me, but for those who don't, I'm DevilishlyHandsome49 and of course, you can just call me Dev. I'm a writer and a gamer and I've been on my fair share of forums, seeing the best...and the worst. I made this place so that people can escape the more horrid side of forums and just come here to relax and talk with friends whenever or make new ones. I can be very nerdy but I can also buckle down and be "super serious" study lol but really, don't be afraid to chat with me about anything. You'll usually find me in the shoutbox.
    boni06

Introduce yourself!  Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by boni06 Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Hii!!1 I'm the first to post here <3 So honored haha

Ohh intro...mmm

Once upon a time a little girl was born, she was the most adorable girl in the whole world but and evil queen got jealous so she cursed the little girl. Today she is known as Golluma but her real name is Bonita and she strives to one day be the most fabulous person ever.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:38 pm